These cookies taste just like heaven. The are soft, flavourful and they are high in fat, low in carbs. They are the perfect keto pleasure after dinner.
It takes 5 minutes to mix all the ingredients together, 15-25 minutes to bake and you have yourself 9 delicious keto cookies.
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup grass fed melted butter
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 300° F/ 150°C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, powdered erythritol, salt, vanilla extract and baking powder. Mix.
- Add the butter and rub into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Take tablespoon sized pieces of the mixture and roll into balls, then press onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, until the edges are browned. The cookies will firm up as they cool.
- Leave to cool before storing in an airtight cookie jar.
Find your ingredients on Amazon: