We usually eat pancakes every Sunday for breakfast with the family. During the week, from Monday to Friday we stick to 2 meals a day; intermittent fasting. (*See note on the bottom of this page. )
We’ve tried out a lot of different keto pancakes recipes but none of them are as fluffy and tasty as these. Put some Strawberries and Keto Hazelnut Paste on top, and you have yourself the perfect combo to start of your day.
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 2 tablespoons of Powdered Erythritol
- First, separate the eggs, putting the whites in a large clean metal or glass bowl, and the egg yolks into another large bowl
- Add the almond milk to the egg yolks and mix.
- Mix the flours and baking powder. then gradually whisk into the wet ingredients and mix to a smooth thick batter, Add more milk or almond flour if you need to to get that consistency.
- Whisk the whites with the salt and erythritol until they form stiff peaks. Fold carefully into the batter with a spatula. Let sit for a few minutes before cooking.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat, lightly grease or use non stick spray.
- Pour some of your batter into the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until you see bubbles popping through the batter.
- If you want to add a couple of blueberries or strawberries add them before you flip. Continue frying until both sides are golden.
- You can make these pancakes large or small, to your liking.
*Note: We integrated intermittent fasting into our lifestyle. Do not do this if you are a beginner in Keto, or just started out doing keto. Read more about intermittent fasting.
Find your ingredients on Amazon: