Looking for an easy recipe for dinner that is ketofriendly? You found it! These stuffed bell peppers are super easy to make and taste delicious! You’ll have dinner ready in just a blink of an eye.
This recipe will take about 5 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook. You will have 2-3 stuffed bell pepers (depending on the size of the bell peppers you stuff).
1 bell pepper
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 24g
- 3 medium sized bell peppers
- 14 oz / 400 grams ground meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Cut off the bottom of the bell pepper, so it can stand stable. Note: don’t cut off to much, so you don’t create a big hole. (See picture for reference)
- Add ground meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, Himalayan salt, black pepper, garlic powder and egg to a medium sized bowl. Mix everything together.
- Place the bell peppers, standing up, in an oven dish and fill them with the ground meat mixture, top them of with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers in the oven and let them bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 °F/ 180 °C.