These bacon wrapped eggs are super easy and fast to make.
They’re are ideal to eat as a breakfast. You can just take them with you on the go or add them to the table when you’re having a keto brunch.
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare, 25 minutes to cook and will provide 6 portions.
Calories: 93 kcal | Carbohydrates: 0,17 g | Fiber: 0 g | Net Carbs: 0,17 g |Protein: 6,7 g | Fat: 6,68 g
- 12 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- pinch of dried parsley
- Preheat the oven at 375 °F/ 190 °C.
- Line each spot of a muffin tin with bacon around the edges and the bottom. Provide 2 slices of bacon per spot.
- Whisk the eggs, add the Italian seasoning.
- Evenly pour the egg mix into each spot, filling about 1/2 way. Top them of with the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some dried parsley on top of the mozzarella.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked and the cheese on top is melted.