This recipe is quite easy to make, and perfect for Fall. You can eat this bread for breakfast, toast it, or make a french toast out of it. It’s healthy and keto friendly.
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 45-60 minutes to cook. This recipe will give you 1 loaf (10-12 slices) of pumpkin bread.
Calories: 165 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Fiber: 3 g | Net Carbs: 3 g |Protein: 2 g | Fat: 14 g
- 1 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tsp Pumpkin spice*
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Butter (you can use ghee or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
*If you don’t have pumpkin spice, you can use:
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F / 175 °C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides.
- In medium sized bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, powdered erythritol, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and Himalayan salt.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, the vanilla extract, the pumpkin puree, and eggs, one by one. Mix with a handmixer until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix well together with a spatula.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top. Sprinkle the top with chopped pecans and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.