These keto friendly (only 2,2g of net carbs) coconut cakes are super easy to make and taste so yummy! You’ll have dessert ready in no time.
This recipes takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. You will have 8 portions.
Calories: 167 kcal | Carbohydrates: 5,5 g | Fiber: 3,3 g | Net Carbs: 2,2 g |Protein: 3,6 g | Fat: 14 g
- 1/2 cup / 50 g coconut flour
- 1/3 cup / 70 g coconut oil melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup / 50ml coconut cream from a can
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup / 60 g powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup / 20g desiccated coconut unsweetened
- more desiccated coconut or coconut flakes to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 175 C° / 350 F°. Line a 7 x7 / small baking tin with parchment paper.
- Start with combing all the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, eggs, coconut cream and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl or food processor.
- Add the dry ingredients: coconut flour, powdered erythritol, baking powder and desiccated coconut. Mix everything together until you have a smooth batter.
- Fill into your baking pan and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cake starts to look golden brown.
- Let it cool down before cutting into pieces.