This recipe is so delicious, creamy and easy to prepare. This one-pan dinner only takes 25 minutes to make!
This recipes takes about 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. You will have 2 portions.
Calories: 527 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Fiber: 2 g | Net Carbs: 7 g |Protein: 43 g | Fat: 35 g
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 lb.)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 cups red bell peppers diced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon fillets, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add butter and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, add the roasted peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add heavy cream Parmesan, parsley, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve with salad.