These blueberry muffins are so easy to prepare and only have 3g of net carbs per piece! Enjoy them as a to-go breakfast or add them to your Sunday brunch.
This recipes takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook. You will have 10-12 muffins.
Calories: 218 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Fiber: 3 g | Net Carbs: 3 g |Protein: 7 g | Fat: 20 g
- 2 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin pan with 10 or 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and Himalayan salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
For our Dutch speaking Keto Fans: