These dairy-free keto bagels are absolutely amazing. They are super tasty and very easy to make.
You can have them for breakfast, or even use them as a bun for your burger. You can pop them in the freezer, and defrost them in the morning in your toaster. You’ll have a healthy breakfast in 1-2-3.
This recipes takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook. You will have 6-7 bagels.
Nutrition per bagel:
Calories: 208 kcal | Carbohydrates: 11 g | Fiber: 10 g | Net Carbs: 1 g |Protein: 8 g | Fat: 20 g
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites (6 Tbsp liquid egg white)
- 1 cup warm water
- sesame seeds to sprinkle on the bagels
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Add the psyllium husk, egg, eggwhites and water to the mix.
- But the batter in a piping bag (or freezer bag) and cut of the tip.
- Pipe out the batter in circles on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to fully cool before slicing.
For our Dutch speaking fans: