Bring Greece onto your table with this easy and keto friendly tzatizki sauce! This recipe is so easy and fast to prepare, you’ll just need 7 ingredients, and you’ll have yourself a delicious and creamy tzatziki sauce!
This recipes takes about 10 minutes to prepare and there’s no cooking involved.
Nutrition per serving (about 1/4 cup):
Calories: 71 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Fiber: 0,2 g | Net Carbs: 2,8 g |Protein: 4 g | Fat: 5 g
- 2 cups full fat greek yoghurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs fresh or dried dill
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- 1 medium garlic clove (pressed or minced)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Start by grating the cucumber onto a cheese cloth.
- Squeeze out all the water from the cucumber with the help of the cheese cloth.
- Add the squeezed out cucumber to the greek yoghurt.
- Add the olive oil, dill, lime juice, garlic and Himalayan salt.
- Mix everything together until you get a smooth consistency.