These crepes are just so easy to make and taste amazing, you won’t believe they’re keto!
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare and 10-15 minutes to cook. You will have around 8 crepes.
Nutrition per portion:
Calories: 152 kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6 g | Fiber: 1 g | Net Carbs: 1.6 g |Protein: 6.5 g | Fat: 13 g
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbs granulated erythritol
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a 10 inch skillet with a little bit of butter.
- When the butter is melted, pour 1/3 cup of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
- Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with a spatula.
- Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan, en repeat until you used up all the batter.
- You can serve them with some berries, powdered erythritol, heavy whipping cream or even some keto nutella paste!
For our Dutch speaking fans: