I’ve recently bought these dark chocolate baking chips from Lily’s and just wanted to try them out right away, so I made these cookies and I have to say, they taste pretty amazing! Plus they are so easy and fast to prepare.
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.This recipe will give you 6-8 cookies.
Nutrition per portion (1 cookie):
Calories: 135 kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 3g |Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 Tbs dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs granulated erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Line out a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix with a spatula until create a cookie dough.
- Take a Tbs of the cookie dough and shape them into cookies.
- Put the shaped cookies onto the parchment paper and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool 10-20 minutes before eating.
For my Dutch speaking fans: