Want an easy delicious peanut butter dessert? Than this might be the right fit for you! It’s super easy to prepare, there’s no cooking involved and you will only need 5 ingredients that you probably already have laying around in your pantry.
Don’t like peanuts? You can replace the peanut butter with any other nut butter you prefer.
- 1/2 cup full fat heavy cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Powdered erythrtitol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Some keto friendly dark chocolate (optional)
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a medium sized bowl. Mix it with a handmixer until you have stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, the peanut butter, powdered erythritol and vanilla extract. Mix everything smooth with a handmixer.
- Add the whipped cream little by little to the peanut butter mixture until everything is blended together.
- Transfer to a small glass with a spoon or use a piping bag.
- Optional; top is off with some keto friendly chocolate.
RECOMMENDED COOKING TOOLS
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)