Looking for some keto friendly Holiday candy? Then you might want to try out these jam cups. The white and red colours already give you that Christmassy feeling, and you’ll only need 2 ingredients!
INGREDIENTS (for 6-8 cups)
- Line a muffin pan with 6-8 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- Melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Spread 1 to 1,5 tsp of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop half a teaspoon of jam on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of strawberry jam with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove the jam cups from the liners.
Depending on how big the cupcake liners are you can get more or less jam cups out of this recipe.
RECOMMENDED COOKING TOOLS
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)
Sign up to get notified about my latest posts!