I’m a big fan of easy simple recipes, and this is one of them. With only 6 ingredients, you can prepare this delicious dish with minimum effort or cooking skills!
INGREDIENTS (4 portions)
- 4 chicken filets
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 5 tsp pesto
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Start by cutting the chicken filets in half, but not completely so you can still close them once you fill them up. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, add the cream cheese and pesto. Mix until smooth.
- Take the chicken filets and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Fill up the chicken filets with the cream cheese and pesto mixture and close them.
- Place the stuffed chicken filets in a large oven dish and add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.