Cupcakes are one of my favourite recipes to prepare for Birthdays. They are quite easy to prepare and they’re absolutely delicious!
INGREDIENTS (6-8 CUPCAKES)
For the cakes:
– 2 cups almond flour
– 6 tbs raw cacao powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
– 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
– 3 large eggs
– 1/3 cup butter (melted)
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1 tsp Vanilla extract
For the frosting:
– 1 1/2 cups Butter (softened: let sit on room temp 1 hour before using)
– 10 tbs raw cacao powder
– 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp Heavy cream
– Sugar free chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 175 C. Line 10 cups in a muffin tin with paper liners
- In a large bowl mix the first 5 dry ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Make a whole in the dry mixture and add the wet ingredients. (Butter, eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract)
- Whisk all the ingredients together until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the batter to a piping bag or ziplock bag and pipe it into the paper liners.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool on a rack until they are room temperature.
- Prepare the frosting: add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix with an electric handmixer.
- Decorate the cupcakes with the frosting.
- Add some sugar free chocolate drops to top it off.
RECOMMENDED COOKING TOOLS
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)