With this recipe you can make your own delicious keto friendly chocolate ice cream with just 5 ingredients!
For this recipe I used an ice cream maker, but if you don’t have one, not to worry. You can still prepare this delicious ice cream.
- 3 cups of heavy cream
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 5 tbs raw cacao powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- In a large pot, melt the butter on medium heat. When the butter is melted, add 2 cups of heavy cream and the powdered erythritol.
- Higher the heat, and bring the mixture to a boil, when it starts to boil, lower down the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Stir inbetween.
- When the mixture is ready (when it sticks to the back of a spoon), add the cacao powder, mix with a spatula or whisk. Set aside and let it cool down.
- When the mixture is cooled down, add the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream. Mix until everything is incorporated and transfer to the ice cream maker. Let it run until the ice cream is formed.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, transfer the mixture into a container, place in the freezer and stir every 30 minutes, until the ice cream is formed.
RECOMMENDED COOKING TOOLS
ice cream maker
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)