This keto chicken dinner recipe is super easy and fast to make and it tastes absolutely delicious!
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 25-30 min to cook in the oven.
You have 4 servings of deliciousness, in no time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup cream cheese with herbs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himayalan salt
- dash of black pepper
- Slice the chicken breasts in half
- Mix the egg, cream cheese, grated cheese and spices in a bowl
- Place chicken breasts open in oven scale. Spread all the stuffing from the bowl on the chicken.
- Close the chicken breasts and put some more of the spices on top.
- Top with marinara sauce, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F/ 180°C for 25-30 min
For our Dutch speaking Keto Fans: