It’s baking season, I’ve shared some pumpkin spice baking recipes, but I was missing some chocolate. So brownies are the perfect treat to satisfy that chocolate craving on a cold autumn afternoon. They’re perfect to make with kids too, my daughter was a big fan of making these. This recipe is so easy to prepare and doesn’t require too many ingredients.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 brown granulated erythritol (white is fine too)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbs water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line parchment paper in a square 8 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, cacao powder, erythritol, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, add the wet ingredients (coconut oil, water, eggs and vanilla extract) and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan and bake for 10-20 minutes in the oven. The longer you bake the brownies, the less gooey they will be. So check once in a while to have the desired consistency.
- Let cool down and take the complete cake out of the pan with the parchment paper.
- Cut into squares.
For my Dutch keto fam: