These blueberry muffins are so easy to prepare and only have 3g of net carbs per piece! Enjoy them as a to-go breakfast or add them to your Sunday brunch.
This recipes takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook. You will have 10-12 muffins.
Calories: 218 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Fiber: 3 g | Net Carbs: 3 g |Protein: 7 g | Fat: 20 g
- 2 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin pan with 10 or 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and Himalayan salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
This post may contain affiliate links, which helps keep this content free. (full disclosure)
For our Dutch speaking Keto Fans: